- 1) Visit online registration page : https://registration.fina.org
- 2) Create an account
- Select your category between Masters Athlete, Masters Coach, or Masters Accompanying person
- Returning participants (participants to the previous Masters Championships) may use the same email address and password to login to their account.
- 3) Fill personal data
- 4) Insert accreditation photo that complines with the criteria “FINA Accreditation Photo Requirement” below.
- Passport photo
- Size and format
- In color (not black and white)
- Minimum 425x566 pixels (WxH)
- Maximum image size of 1mb
- format : *jpeg (* .jpg)
- 5) Add travel documents
- A copy of valid proof of identification must be submitted. Individuals who require a travel visa must submit a copy of passport.
- 6) Select your Event. Select “FINA World Masters Championships 2019” under the “Event” Tab.
- 7) Select discipline
- 8) Complete registration fee payment
- 9) Select sport entries for individual events
- 10) Complete payment for sport entries fee (Masters and VISA only)
- Entry Booklet
Jan. 23–Jun. 24, 2019
- Each competitor should be registered with the club belonging to their national federation, and is required to upload a copy of a certified form of ID (identity card, driving license, passport) for participation. (Individuals who require a travel visa should please provide a copy of their passport as official ID)
- All competitors must be 25 years or older as stated in the FINA Masters Rule. Competitor’s age shall be determined as of December 31 of the year of the Championships. (Minimum age for water polo is 30 years)
Benefits with registration fee
Once registration fee payment is completed, participants will receive a registration card with the following benefits.
- Access to venues, victory ceremonies and cultural events, and free public transportation (bus and subway) in Gwangju and neighboring cities
|Athlete||USD 65||One-time payment|
|Coach & Support Staff||USD 40|
|Accompanying persons||USD 40|
|Swimming (Relay)||USD 40||Team|
|Open water||USD 45||Individual|
|Synchronised Diving||USD 36||Team|
|Water polo||USD 390|
|Artistic Swimming, Solo||USD 18||Individual|
|Artistic Swimming, Duet and Mixed Duet||USD 36||Team|
|Artistic Swimming, Team, Free Combination||USD 90|
※ Registration fees and entry fees are payable online at the FINA GMS website. Only Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
※ (For Koreans) Korean nationals wanting to compete in the Masters Championships must be affiliated with a domestic masters club in Korea.